Integrative Naturopath – Iridologist – Nutrition B.Sc – Medical Herbalist Medical Healer - Live Blood Analysis - Tele-Health Appointments
ABOUT BENJAMIN MCAVOY
- Benjamin is a leading Naturopath, with a special interest in hormonal, Thyroid, gut health and DNA testing; Benjamin also believes in an integrated approach to healthcare, including the use of evidence based natural medicine, and works closely with GP’s and Specialists.
- Based in the Hunter Valley NSW, Benjamin has spent many years specialising in health and wellbeing and has completed many studies in the natural health field. Benjamin studies have awarded him Advance Diploma of Herbal Medicine, a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Advance Diploma of Iridology, all providing in depth study into each area of Naturopathy.
- Benjamin has a warm, realistic approach mixed with a strong emphasis on education and patient responsibility which helps to inspire patients to be proactive about their health and make long term changes in their diet and lifestyle that will serve them well in the years to come.
- Using an evidence based approach to natural medicine, Benjamin uses a variety of comprehensive screening and functional pathology tests to scientifically assess your health, formulate the most effective treatment plan and monitor your progress, to ensure you get the best results.
- Benjamin is also passionate about educating and empowering people to achieve and maintain optimal health and is committed to providing the highest quality health care.
- Digestive Problems; IBS, Gut Dysbiosis, Leaky Gut, Coeliac disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s
- Stress Management, Fatigue and Adrenal Exhaustion
- Allergies and Food Sensitivities
- Immunity and Auto-Immune Issues; Rheumatoid Arthritis, MS, Fibromyalgia, Sjogren’s, Frequent Infections
- Emotional Wellbeing; Depression, Anxiety, PTSD
- Pyroluria and MTHFR gene mutation
- Children’s Health; ASD, ADD, ADHD, SPD, ODD
- Men’s &Women’s Health; Fertility, Preconception Care, Pregnancy, Hormone Balance, Testosterone PMS, and Menopause
- Cardiovascular Health, cholesterol, Lipids, Triglycerides.
Kinesiology with Rebecca
Kinesiology is a form of therapy that uses muscle monitoring (biofeedback) to look at imbalances that may be causing disease in the body. Kinesiology aims to detect and correct imbalances that may relate to stress, nutrition or minor injuries. Kinesiology is not used to diagnose disorders. Think of yourself as a computer. By tapping into the ‘hardware’ of your sub-conscious and conscious mind to see what is not functioning optimally and what it then needs to balance or correct itself. I then trigger your body or mind into deep and lasting changes and imprint or anchor new ways of feeling or being with Kinesiology Corrections
Live Blood Analysis
Live Blood Analysis involves taking a single living drop of blood from the finger-tip which is then placed under a powerful microscope. The image is then displayed on a screen for both the practitioner and patient to view. Blood transports oxygen, nutrients and other life-giving agents throughout the body to maintain health. It is also the medium for detoxification, delivering cellular waste to the liver and kidneys for elimination from the body. Blood can, therefore, serve as a predictor of health and provide an indication of illness well before symptoms appear.
Live Blood Analysis
The Answers Are Hidden in Your Cells
Live Blood Analysis involves taking a single living drop of blood from the finger-tip which is then placed under a powerful microscope. The image is then displayed on a screen for both the practitioner and patient to view.
Stress, Hair Loss and the Cortisol Connection
As we deal with global uncertain times, our way of life has shifted dramatically and stress levels are at an all-time high. The disruption of our routines and the uncertainty
What is a Lipotropic?
What is a Lipotropic? Lipotropic compounds are key within the metabolism, transport and breakdown of fat in the body. In particular, they play an important role in the removal
Menopause for Men: What does low Oestrogen mean?
If you are a male, you have likely heard or read about declining testosterone (low T). Testosterone production does decrease with age, but it can also decrease faster from poor
Is Stress Affecting Your Microbiome?
Chronic stress is all too prevalent and it can be a significant impediment to disease prevention and optimal health. Stress increases cortisol which may have a profound impact on the
My Skin$66.00 Add to cart
Immune C-3 100 Caps$29.00 Add to cart