50% OFF – Short date Product- Still perfectly fine to use.
- Unique, all-in-one broad spectrum trace mineral supplement
- Appropriately-balanced formula minimises micronutrient imbalances
- Highly absorbable mineral forms
- For general nutritional support as well as for focused cofactor supplementation
- Provides combination endocrine support, including Zn and Se for thyroid hormone conversion
- Supports fertility/steroid hormone production
- Supports healthy metabolism, insulin function and blood sugar management
- Provides preferable chromium nicotinate form
- Supports energy production
- Supports antioxidant status and detoxification
- Supports healthy neurotransmitter function
- Supports healthy immune system, tissue integrity and healing
Why does the formula not contain boron or vanadium?
As the formula stands it is well balanced, synergistic and comprehensive, for ultimate cofactor support, long term, without causing other nutritional imbalances. Boron and vanadium are not necessarily ideal long term. Due to their potential to accumulate and their affects on metabolism and hormones, they may not be appropriate for universal and ongoing supplementation. However they do still have their benefits when used in specific and monitored clinical situations.
Why does RN Labs not use Chromium in a picolinate form?
Chromium nicotinate has demonstrated more positive and potentially safer outcomes, than the picolinate form (such as in weight management).
NOTE: Chromium nicotinate may also be referred to as Chromium polynicotinate, and should not to be confused with Chroimum Picolinate.
FOR PRACTITIONER DISPENSING ONLY.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg, for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Supplementing high doses of zinc (e.g. ?50mg) for a sustained period of time may decrease copper levels in the body.
Known Side Effects
Consumption of zinc-containing supplements on an empty stomach may cause nausea or gastrointestinal cramping. In such cases, consume with food and/or reduce dose.
Quality & Purity:
RN Labs use only the highest grade ingredients and materials available. Our purity standards for manufacturing and sourcing are extensively researched and verified.
TraceMins Complex is a pure and hypoallergenic product, developed to meet the needs of even the most sensitive patients. Formulated with no harsh or irritating excipients, ensures comfort, safety and efficacy for improved patient compliance and results.
Pure & Free From
This product does NOT contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, corn, yeast, soy, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavours. This product also does not contain synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants and other commonly detrimental excipients.