Sublingual Hydroxy-B12 Provides a stable and naturally-occurring form of vitamin B12
- Readily absorbed, even when digestion is compromised
- Converts to methylB12 in the body, without introducing external methyl groups
- Supports the methylation cycle without over-stimulation
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels and cardiovascular function
- Vitamin B12 is required for the synthesis of myelin
- Supports normal stress and cognitive function through healthy neurotransmitter production
- Supports healthy blood formation
- Supports energy production and reduced fatigue
- Ideal for those with specific vitamin B12 needs, such as: in digestive conditions, the elderly, and vegetarian diets
- Great-tasting, sugar-free formula, provides oral health benefits
Why use Sublingual Hydroxy B12?
Hydroxycobalamin is a naturally occurring form of vitamin B12, preferred in many countries due to its long retention of activity in the body and superior availability to cells over Cyanocobalamin.
Hydroxocobalamin is a scavenger of cyanide and nitric oxide and can be converted to methylcobalamin in the body as needed.
Why Hydroxy over Methyl?
Hydroxocobalamin is relatively stable compared to Methylcobalamin (which readily oxidizes back to Hydroxycobalamin – after losing its methyl group in the mouth).
The potential for supplemental methyl B12 to dissociate to hydroxyl B12 in the mouth is commonly understood pharmacologically (rather than being extensively studied in any clinical trials). Leading Hydroxy B12 to perhaps be considered the more stable option.
Conversely, Hydroxyl B12 can readily be converted to methylcobalamin or adenosylcobalamin as needed in the body (which may be beneficial as both forms are required by the body).
Whenever there is either little effect, poor resolution of B12 deficiency, or even a worsening of symptoms after taking Methylcobalamin, Hydroxycobalamin can be a better-tolerated form of vitamin B12 in many individuals.
Especially those with certain genetic polymorphisms (SNPs) that may benefit from receiving ample physiologically usable vitamin B12, without overriding the body’s natural methyl production feedback mechanisms.
FOR PRACTITIONER DISPENSING ONLY.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Known Side Effects
High doses of vitamin B12 have not commonly been associated with side effects. However, doses of Xylitol higher than the recommended dose range may result in bloating or diarrhea in some individuals.
Quality & Purity:
RN Labs use only the highest grade ingredients and materials available. Our purity standards for manufacturing and sourcing are extensively researched and verified.
Sublingual Hydroxy-B12 is a pure and hypoallergenic product, developed to meet the needs of even the most sensitive patients. Formulated with no harsh or irritating excipients, ensures comfort, safety and efficacy for improved patient compliance and results.
Pure & Free From
This product does NOT contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavours. This product also does not contain synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants and other commonly detrimental excipients.