RN Labs Niacinamide B3 is a pure and hypoallergenic source of non-flushing vitamin B3 with a host of potential clinical applications.Vitamin B3 has a universal role throughout human body metabolism, such as for supporting cellular mitochondrial energy production and anti-ageing, detoxification, skin protection, and calming of neurological over-excitation (including from over-methylation).
- The primary circulating form of vitamin B3
- Nicotinamide is a non-flushing source of vitamin B3
- Essential to the formation of NAD and NADP, involved in over 400 enzyme reactions in the body
- Assists the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- May help calm the nervous system
- May assist in maintaining healthy stomach acid levels
- May assist in the detoxification of alcohol and the recycling of glutathione
- Enhances mitochondrial quality, function and lifespan
- Nicotinamide may assist in the consumption of excessive methyl groups in the body
- Provides protective effects against skin damage caused by UV radiation
- 250mg capsule provides optimum dosing flexibility
FOR PRACTITIONER DISPENSING ONLY.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Known Side Effects
The use of supplemental nicotinamide at doses of 1,000mg or less has not commonly been associated with side effects.
Note, however, that the alternate form, niacin, has been associated with skin flushing, itching, and burning sensations at high doses.
What is the Difference between Niacin and Niacinamide?
The two principal forms of the water soluble vitamin B3, include niacin and its amide form niacinamide. While niacinamide and niacin can both prevent the development of a B3 deficiency, they have very different pharmacological activities within the body and therefore demonstrate unique clinical considerations.
Quality & Purity(Niacinamide B3):
RN Labs use only the highest grade ingredients and materials available. Our purity standards for manufacturing and sourcing are extensively researched and verified.
Niacinamide B3 is a pure and hypoallergenic product, developed to meet the needs of even the most sensitive patients. Formulated with no harsh or irritating excipients, ensures comfort, safety and efficacy for improved patient compliance and results.
Pure & Free From(Niacinamide B3)
This product does NOT contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, corn, yeast, soy, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavours. This product also does not contain synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants and other commonly detrimental excipients.