Mito-Charge powder has been formulated to provide synergistic and bioavailable ingredients for multiple clinical applications
- Supports cellular efficiency throughout the body
- Supports healthy mitochondrial energy production
- Assists optimal exercise performance
- Promotes muscular recovery and ATP levels post-exercise
- Aids healthy cardiac function
- Supports sleep, energy and general wellbeing in those experiencing fatigue
- Uniquely balanced and synergistic formula
- Great tasting
- Provides convenient and flexible dosing
Mito-Charge Powder is a Unique Formula that Supports Multiple Core Cellular Functions
- Natural saccharide found in most cells and tissues.
- Forms part of nucleotides.
- Forms part of ATP, ADP & AMP molecules
- Increased cellular energy in CFS, Fibromyalgia, cardiac failure and weakness, and muscular fatigue.
- Supplementation can reduce muscle recovery time and soreness.
- Multiple doses throughout the day may be required and lower maintenance doses may suffice once cellular function has been improved.
- Cofactor for transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria for beta oxidation in energy
- Propionyl Carnitine supports hepatic and muscular mitochondrial function.
- Preferable form of carnitine in peripheral and cardio metabolic conditions.
- May enhance wound and tissue membrane healing, and reduce microvascular dysfunction.
- 2 g per day may reduce colonic inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis (IBD).
CALCIUM : MAGNESIUM
- Magnesium is a critical cofactor in the citric acid cycle and the production of ATP.
- Magnesium is critical to neuromuscular relaxation.
- Magnesium Citrate is a superior form of Magnesium for absorption and uptake into cellular citric acid cycle metabolism.
- Calcium and magnesium supplied in a 1:1 ratio, may benefit those with CFS, Fibromyalgia, Neurotransmitter and nervous system imbalances.
- Calcium Pyruvate is a bioavailable chelate form of Calcium that does not compete with
citrates for absorption. It provides small amounts of the citric acid cycle precursor Pyruvate.
- Calcium provides the primary direct contractile force to muscles.
VITAMINS B3, B5 & B7
- B vitamins cofactors for cellular energy and mitochondrial function.
- Nicotinamide (B3) is required to supply protons (via NADH) for oxidative phosphorylation via ATP and citric acid cycle function.
- Pantothenic acid (B5) is crucial for the formation of Acetyl-CoA, alphaketoglutarate and pyruvate dehydrogenase complexes. B5 supports the efficient functioning of the citric acid cycle.
- Biotin (B7) assists the body to utilise amino acids within cellular metabolic functions.
- Pantothenic acid (B5) is required for fatty acid synthesis, metabolism and fatty acid oxidation.
- Four out of the 5 biotin-dependent carboxylases are found in the mitochondria, and are required for gluconeogenesis and fatty acid oxidation.
- Assists in the transfer of electrolytes between intra and extracellular spaces.
- May provide specific support to Mitochondrial enzymes.
- May support the optimum maintenance of cellular electrolyte levels and pH, to maximise cellular conductivity and energy production.
- Support on cardiac tissue and metabolism.
- Depletion caused by hyperglycaemia could provide a link between mitochondrial dysfunction and diabetes.
- Key metabolite within the citric acid cycle assisting the induction of ATP energy production in mitochondria.
- Useful synergist with magnesium for cellular energy production and support of muscular
strength, recovery and pain minimisation.
FOR PRACTITIONER DISPENSING ONLY.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin and or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Contains monosaccharide Ribose.
- Ribose in large amounts may lower blood sugar levels. Caution should be exercised in those with insulin medicated diabetes.
- Whilst the body requires sufficient Biotin for normal foetal development, supplementing more than 500 mcg per day may not be advisable during pregnancy due to metabolic/hormone influences.
Known Side Effects(Mito-Charge Powder)
In large amounts the acidity of malic acid may cause gastrointestinal cramping and discomfort.
As with all acidic foods avoid brushing teeth immediately after taking to protect dental enamel.
RN Labs use only the highest grade ingredients and materials available. Our purity standards for manufacturing and sourcing are extensively researched and verified.
Mito-Charge is a pure and hypoallergenic product, developed to meet the needs of even the most sensitive patients. Formulated with no harsh or irritating excipients, to ensure comfort, safety and efficacy.
Pure & Free From(Mito-Charge Powder)
This product does NOT contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours, synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants and other commonly detrimental excipients.