- A balanced and synergistic blend of methylation-supportive B vitamins
- Provides the externally methylated forms of folate and vitamin B12
- Activated forms of vitamin B2 and B6 provide crucial co-factor support for the proper metabolism of folate, B12 and methylation
- Provides a therapeutic dose of choline for support of the alternate BHMT homocysteine methylation pathway
- May help to support the maintenance of normal, healthy homocysteine levels via remethylation back to methionine
- Provides vitamin B6 for conversion of homocysteine to cysteine via the transulfation pathway
- Supports the synthesis of glutathione
- Vitamin B2 is a component of glutathione reductase and a crucial cofactor in the activity of MTHFR
- Choline may support normal lipid metabolism
- Choline assists in the synthesis of SAMe
- Choline serves as a valuable precursor for the synthesis of acetylcholine and phosphatidylcholine
Why does the formula not include serine?
Any protein sufficient diet should supply sufficient serine for overall metabolic support, which then ensures the available room in the capsule can be devoted to delivering the maximum amount of active vitamin nutrients for optimum potency and targeted efficacy of the product.
FOR PRACTITIONER DISPENSING ONLY.
This product contains Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Known Side Effects
In doses typically administered for therapeutic purposes, 5-MTHF is considered non-toxic. At doses over 10mg daily, gastrointestinal complaints, insomnia, irritability, and fatigue have been reported.
Whilst some concern exists that supplementation with high doses of folic acid could mask a vitamin B12 deficiency, supplementation with 5-MTHF appears to sidestep this potential problem. Since 5-MTHF can only be converted to 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate (involved in DNA synthesis) after participating in homocysteine recycling with vitamin B12, 5-MTHF will not mask a B12 deficiency.
The activity of various B vitamins may affect, or be affected by, the presence of certain medications, including anticonvulsant and anti-inflammatory medications. Qualified consultation is advised when using these concomitantly.
Quality & Purity:
RN Labs use only the highest grade ingredients and materials available. Our purity standards for manufacturing and sourcing are extensively researched and verified.
Methyl Fortify is a pure and hypoallergenic product, developed to meet the needs of even the most sensitive patients. Formulated with no harsh or irritating excipients, ensures comfort, safety and efficacy for improved patient compliance and results.
Pure & Free From
This product does NOT contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, corn, yeast, soy, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavours. This product also does not contain synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants and other commonly detrimental excipients.