Magnesium Citrate 140mg helps in the uptake of Potassium and calcium.
- Highly-absorbed source of magnesium Citrate.
- Helps the body to metabolize energy and dietary macronutrients: carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Supports the development and maintenance of teeth and bones
- Supports muscle and vascular function (including heart and lungs)
- May assist with muscular cramps of the legs (during pregnancy, nocturnal).
- May assist in reducing migraine frequency.
- Ultra-pure hypoallergenic formulation: Free from synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants, and other commonly detrimental excipients.
FOR PRACTITIONER DISPENSING ONLY.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Known Side Effects
Gas, bloating or diarrhea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolved when the amount is reduced.
Quality & Purity(Magnesium Citrate)
RN Labs use only the highest grade ingredients and materials available. Our purity standards for manufacturing and sourcing are extensively researched and verified.
RN Labs’s Magnesium Citrate is a pure and hypoallergenic product, developed to meet the needs of even the most sensitive patients. Formulated with no harsh or irritating excipients, ensures comfort, safety, and efficacy for improved patient compliance and results.
Pure & Free From
This product does NOT contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, corn, yeast, soy, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors. This product also does not contain synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants, and other commonly detrimental excipients.