INGREDIENTS THAT SUPPORT MULTIPLE BODY SYSTEMS
- Protective against gastric ulcers, even in the presence of injurious factors
- Supports wound healing action through upregulation of collagen and extra-cellular kinases
- Supports optimal gastrointestinal motor tone, reducing the number and frequency of stools in diarrhoea patients
- Reduces spasmodic symptoms common in GIT disorders, as Amla has demonstrated a dual ability to inhibit muscarinic receptors and calcium channels
- Supports healthy intestinal membrane structure and integrity
- Improves increased intestinal permeability, through inhibition of inflammation and oxidative stress linked to tight junction opening
- Important precursor for glutathione synthesis
- Enhances the stomach’s mucosal defences, providing significant improvements in gastric ulcer patients
- Supports small intestinal mucosal integrity and inhibits the inflammatory responses in presence of H. pylori
- Full therapeutic dose in the unique zinc carnosine form is 3x more effective as a gastrointestinal healer than the singular ingredients alone
- Source of soluble fibre provides prebiotic activity to support beneficial flora status
- Supports short chain fatty acid (SCFA) production which plays a key role in gastrointestinal health
- Assists immune system regulation
MARSHMALLOW ROOT EXTRACT (4:1)
- Provides soothing consistency for comforting support of intestinal epithelium
- Source of soluble fibre provides prebiotic activity to support beneficial flora and digestive function.
- Supports wound health and connective tissue support, as events leading to wounds, such as trauma and surgery, have been associated with a decrease in plasma ascorbic acid
Suggested Use: Adults take 1-3 scoops mixed with 200ml of water per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- 3 scoops per day is maximum therapeutic dose
- 2 scoops per day is effective gut treatment and/or detoxification support.
- 1 scoop per day is a maintenance protocol.
Note: To avoid nausea symptoms from zinc, ensure adequate hydration and avoid taking on an empty stomach.