RN Labs Cal:Mag Citrate 1:1 contains a balanced combination of bioavailable Electrolytes, for synergistic and comprehensive metabolic support.
- Responsibly Balanced Calcium Formula (with equal dose of supportive Magnesium)
- Minimises chances of excess Calcium imbalances from supplementation
- Promotes balanced metabolism of electrolytes
- Cal:Mag Citrate Provides highly bioavailable forms of Calcium and Magnesium
- Supports Calcium status in cases of restricted diets
- Provides synergistic support for bones and teeth
- Taurine provides additional cellular transport support
- Palatable ‘not-too-sweet’ sugar-free formula
- Helps better protect Cardiovascular System during Calcium supplementation
FOR PRACTITIONER DISPENSING ONLY.
High Dose/Long-Term Calcium supplementation may require assessment of serum electrolytes to confirm maintenance within healthy ranges.
Assessment of sufficient fat-soluble vitamins (such as Vitamin D, Vitamin A and Vitamin K) may also be required to ensure optimum metabolism of Calcium.
It may be advisable to avoid elemental doses of Calcium greater than 500mg per day without appropriate testing.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before
using this product.
Known Side Effects
No known side efects.
Quality & Purity(Cal:Mag Citrate):
RN Labs use only the highest grade ingredients and materials available. Our purity standards for manufacturing and sourcing are extensively researched and verified.
Cal:Mag 1:1 is a pure and hypoallergenic product, developed to meet the needs of even the most sensitive patients. Formulated with no harsh or irritating excipients, ensures comfort, safety and efficacy for improved patient compliance and results.
Pure & Free From
This product does NOT contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavours. This product also does not contain synthetic preservatives, stearate lubricants and other commonly detrimental excipients.